The Child Loved by God

Woow, new characters you got me curious~~
So, Russell and the Magic teacher right~?
Hehe, I'm looking forward to the next chapters, thanks again for all your efforts you really are a hardworking scanlations team haha~!!!

Everything from the art to the plot to the translations are just a little bit weird. Weird in the bad way.

Who are the window lickers that voted this a 10? I enjoy isekai, but holy sh!t this is absolute garbage

Nei

Dex-chan lover
For the atmosphere is trying to make, I hope it goes full madness and just forces the worst of humanity into Lean and makes him go into full despair, the art isn't good enough for anything else tbh, neither good enough to be cute, nor epic, so even tho I don't really like dramas that much that's the only rute left for this manga to be good

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe I lasted 12 chapters.. This is the fanfic mary sue self insert of a 7 year old author, basically. Like it actually reeks of bad fanfic

Dex-chan lover
I mean, this series is literally tagged "slice of life", sure, the yaoi vibes are a little fucked up but if you hate it so much just drop it, no one's forcing you to read it

Thank you, Hardworking Scans!

Looking forward to the next chapter~
Simple is best!

😍😍😍

For those who are looking for hardcore, bloody-gore, adventure-packed, swirling-annoyingly dragging stories with too many OP Characters and asshole villains (which will make your blood boil).. please just go there and not bad-mouth a manga that is not too complicated (which is its best feature by the way). You are free to choose your choice and be TOXIC and STRESSFUL (like most people are becoming nowadays).. and be a shit too.. sometimes we just wanted to have a break with those types of stories (which is a bunch and you will never get short of it) just go and have fun and not bother here.. thank you 😉

Users who are viewing this thread