The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Naked Strategy Meeting

Dex-chan lover
P. sure She's gonna be done in. Either that or she's planning on fucking the dude up. Can't wait yay!

Dex-chan lover
She was too perfect to be actual waifu material. How are they going to escape though? It seems that they’re trapped inside a pocket dimension.

Dex-chan lover
So, basically MC is Gridman, big tits is Akane and Ai is Rikka? I'm rooting for Akane x Rikka ending!

Dex-chan lover
Her body is just too perfect i can't remember any of the plot points lol.

Twin Tails is already interesting so the other girl better show up with some character and I'm not talking about boobs. If the other girl is just going to be another innocent and cutesy damsel just forget about her.

Fed-Kun's army
this manga is truly interesting, please dont let me down

this is one of the dumbest things I've read in a long time, yet I must say it is oddly compelling

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh this chapter disappointed in a few ways, first, sad the FMC is lesbian, considering the other girl at this point is 99% no one, not to mention it makes for what in my opinion, is an incredibly uncomfortable to read love triangle. (Read something with a triangle like this before and I swear it was the most stressful manga I’ve ever read)

Second, although I can’t really explain why, I feel like the plot “reveal” was pretty lame this chapter... I mean, it really just felt like a lame excuse for showing lots of tits, which considering the author made it extra uncomfortable for the MC feels kinda wrong to me.

Of course, I don’t have a problem with one of the main characters being gay, it’s just when both MCs are in love with a character who readers have no attachment to, and yet are also pushed together as a couple constantly, it just feels SOOO awkward to me :( but I really want to like this.

It’s either gonna be fantastic or terrible, and I’ve got no clue which...

Group Leader
They both love the same person? Haha They are gonna end falling for each other. She didn't say she only likes girls didn't she?

Power Uploader
damn she looks fine af

shame she won't win i guess

Users who are viewing this thread