The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Naked Strategy Meeting

Dex-chan lover
not sure which one is more interesting, the boobs or the bad guy behind the scene.

Dex-chan lover
Must be too cold, dude got nothing down there.lol. Also this reminds me of another series with a bunch of real school kids trapped inside a simulated/clones world.

Crazy how the Twin Tails is best girl and a better MC. The dude is fucking trash I’m really tired of unassertive/ indecisive /unintelligent MC trope they can’t tell when something’s is afoot but protect their virginity like their life depends on it. So far I don’t care about Ai at all. 🤔 I think I want the blond dude to to take the MC place he at least seems like he has a personality.

Hold on, WHERE DID THE CORPSE GO??

there was definitely a body on the chair but it was gone when she sat down. This girl is suspicious af

@alsimec No man, there was one chair with the corpse, nothing else in the room besides the map. Then suddenly the corpse is gone and she is sitting down on an empty chair.

Fed-Kun's army
big boobies, but small brain.
if that sky eye watch everyone in the city through windows, then she can just show the truth inside a storage room or something, no need to get naked smh

Dex-chan lover
@hidayato They also seem to[conveniently 🙄] be able to hear anything as well, so a storage shed would be useless. And the sound of writing stuff down while seemingly talking about anything but would prob be suspicious as well, hence the need for both a vision-blocking and sound-blocking location. Sounds like a s--- reason to get the fMC outta her clothes, I agree, but it doesn't bother me from a story perspective at least(and the great nudity artwork is just a bonus =03 ).

Dex-chan lover
@ma_ko
Win? She's gay bro.

@Danoso
Sure... Ignore the dude being a straight bro to his school friend, buying a meaningful gift and generally valuing spending time with his friends when he wants to sleep.

The lesbian just got wise to the fake Tokyo earlier than him. That's why she seems more competent so far.

Users who are viewing this thread