The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - "Curtain"

Dex-chan lover
Can someone pick up that phone?

BECAUSE I FUCKING CALLED IT!​

They're in the matrix, basically. Everyone was a plant or an automation to experience specific things through the lens of people. Hence why he was so able to find everything he needed so easily. Ai is the plant to make MC fall in love with her, Yuuki is probably the plant to increase his libidio, etc. Everyone in this world is hooked up to his brain to live vicariously through him and now that he's got the key, everyone knows what's going on.
@jcc-2224 @Thank @blablablub

Contributor
a35.png

Dex-chan lover
you mean to tell me that mc is just some kind of avatar for people to experience what its like to live in a fake world. Kinda like how people pay to stage kidnappings just to see what its like?

Meh, I don't like these kinds of plots, they can just go "oops, it was all a dream, never mind haha"

Group Leader
@Tamerlane lmao, Yukki must have more meaning tho author is pretty much hardshilling and maingirling her, so i think there might be more to it.
90% of people read for Yukki anyways

Dex-chan lover
The way I understand, the author just laid out endgame spoilers without the midgame context that leads up to it.
This is the matrix but it either all hinges on makoto (everyone is connected to him specifically), or it's designed to make every person feel that way. Words like "Error" and "Bug" imply this world is digital in some capacity, or at least powered by machines. She even used the phrase "cutting edge technology".
@Tamerlane
This is the matrix except Agent Smith comes out to tell you that he gave you the fucking red pill and now he's taking it back.
It still makes no sense.
Also I feel like the author referring to Yukki as "having a sexual role" is too much of a reference to the audience's view of her than her actual role in the story.
1Ozk0XA5BBZhM6oPzeBVmUg.png

Users who are viewing this thread