The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - “The Point of Staying Behind”

Fed-Kun's army
Not a big fan of gender bender nonsense.
Hope this part ends soon.
Also does he even have the right to kill his older self?
Isn't he also an AI of sorts?

Dex-chan lover
So the AI's are in human bodies
They think and act for themselves
Have emotions and are overall indistinguishable from humans? Whats the problem then??

@bosbarret hes wearing a full bodysuit though?

Fed-Kun's army
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
thats not even his "future self"
thats his "real self"
he's basically a fake persona created from ai that resulted from his real self's simulation
all his memories are fake

Dex-chan lover
Wow, they turned the manga into a gender bender 40 chapters in, this manga is amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being such a huge simp to this point holy shit... simped so hard that he's about to kill himself, literally.

Dex-chan lover
how does he not know what a vitamin drink looks like? Wasnt he living in a 1:1 copy of Tokyo for years?

@Mort1997

Technically yes, but it was the Tokyo of the old guy's youth. So since world "A" is the future from what the MC is familiar with in world "B", that drink may not be familiar to him.

The author is trying so hard to make the readers care for Ai, but she had barely any development throught the manga, and is basically just a generic anime girl with next to zero personality. Kinda difficult to care about the story at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
This started out strong, but after everything was revealed I've pretty much lost interest. I'm still keeping up to see if it gets any better but I don't have high hopes for it.
@Kampfarsch because there's no more souls is obviously one really bad thing. All the kids born from the ai probably don't have souls either. Basically they won't have any afterlife or reincarnation just death. Also is he just an ai copy of his past self?

Users who are viewing this thread