The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - "Self's Eye"

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That giant eye in the sky reminds me of Final Fantasy IX.

You're time is up, old man.

Dex-chan lover
Just depressing there is no good end to this world. Honestly, I (as Makoto) would have been the type to have erased my memories of Ai.

Badass, the Makoto N°2 got cucked just to become God later. It's some amazing level of no-fap that even Muten Roshi couldn't achieve.

And I would be him I would just return the souls into their stolen bodies and destroy that shitty virtual world, ain't no need for an another Euphoria. But I wonder if these guys deserve it, after all they are dumb enough to believe that giving up their bodies to shitty I.A. and living in an artificial world would be an good idea. I guess I'm philanthropic.

Honestly, I was so lost during the last 2-3 chapters, the last 2 pages summed up everything

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the story is structured with this part happening first and the real version figuring out his own sins, with the mysterious female figure appearing and ruining his “perfect world”, would it have been more intriguing?

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how the Old Makoto never consider shutting down his own simulation and let it cuck him back in the end. Like, bro, this is the world you created, you're practically god. Why even explain shit to him in the first place instead of just select, delete, upload yourself onto that world, happy end for you?

Even though it's wrong and billions of souls would be in limbo because of that, but hey, nobody would know lol.

@Xystus Virtual Makoto had the chips, which made him immortal inside the simulation (otherwise old Makoto would just delete the bugs directly). He needed to bring Makoto alive out of the simulation. Maybe he could have set things up so the moment he comes back, Inaba's body would be destroyed with him, but the only reason virtual Makoto could even do anything with the simulation was Inaba's betrayal in the first place, something that old Makoto couldn't really predict.

You thought that eye was something alien like, but it was me Makoto all along(KONO MAKOTO DA).

Dex-chan lover
Love the horror feel after Ai eats the cake, haha... Did not expect to see a new side to her

Users who are viewing this thread