The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - "Reunion"

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
So, is World B going to be reset? What's going to happpen to B-MC?

Dex-chan lover
Dunno, after we got to the Main world this manga became kinda weak, but let's see the last chapter I guess

Confused what happened so I think he gave the controls to his copy and deleted himself.

Is the last scene suppose to be the afterlife or something.

Also I'm confused how ai being alive in that world freezes time.

Was an okay ending nows left is the epilogue.

Dex-chan lover
as annoying as the original makoto is, this chapter got one single tear drop to form in my eye

Dex-chan lover
No I think it means he transfered the original back to his body. Maybe the copy managed to finalize his work and restored AIs orginal body in the ten years of his reasearch. I wonder if Inaba survived since she had those hairclips in hand in the previous chapter.

I see.. That kinda makes sense now as to why AI was there lying in the hospital when Makoto was sent into that world and why she called it "His World" (After interacting with Patissier AI ). She was referring the original and to that last scene.

Tbh i want to see how the author is gonna resolve everything now, in world B especially with there being 6 copies (Patissier died) of AI since that was never addressed as to what happened to them and we've been shown (I think?) 3 so far of them. So a reset of the world will make the whole story would've been for naught..

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Tamerlane
He finally knows he let us down, that he has been a fool to himself and that he thought he could live for no one else (but himself). Now, through all the hurt and pain, he's come to respect that the ones you love mean more than anything, so, with sadness in his heart he feels that the best thing he could do is end it all and leave forever. What he has done is done, it feels so bad. The happiness that existed now is sadness, he would never love again and his world is ending.

He wished he could turn back time (through world B), because all the guilt is his (World A's demise), he couldn't live without the trust from those he loved. Despite knowing he can't forget the past, or love, or pride. In the end, it's killing him inside.

Something something, tumbling down...

My God, this premise was interesting at first, now it just feels contrived. I have an idea of what's going on, but why in the world did he have the first chapters, it just seems like a lame pay off lol.

Dex-chan lover
which one was the one at the end? the old guy right? its just a simulation again tho??? Didnt he just have a character arc accepting that shes dead 10 seconds ago????????

Double-page supporter
I'm fairly confident that the ending was either meant to represent the afterlife or his last thoughts before his consciousness was deleted. Yeah, I'm thinking afterlife.

I never would have expected it, but this one actually made me tear up.

Users who are viewing this thread