The Class President Is Pushy - Ch. 4

Power Uploader
Yeah, I don't blame him for not getting the "signals", it was mixed at best.

Aggregator gang
This dude either gonna be a virgin for life or is gonna get NTR'd. Or both. Or neither, what do I know lol

Dex-chan lover
@chimera258
Since apparently a lot of people are having or had trouble with page four, I've added another, educational page to explain things better.
meJTgc4t.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@BCS I don't know, more enthusiastic consent? Touching, flirting, literally anything? Thinking that falling asleep defenseless is a signal she's dtf is how you get a rape charge IRL.

I once had a very similar, even worse situation to this IRL in college and when I tried to kiss her thinking this is why she asked me to stay the night IN HER BED I got shot down. So no, senpai's signals weren't clear.

yea she was showing skin and shit but I'm not gonna fuck you because you fell asleep in your room. I mean bruh touch him, do something

Excuse me class prez, how the fuck my boy here is supposed to know that you're into sleep rape fetish?

Group Leader
Do I need to add another page to explain that Class Prez wasn't trying to get Akamatsu-kun to rape her in her sleep? Because apparently a lot of people think that's what she wanted

Power Uploader
@BCS
what do you consider not mixed signals? Her just flat-out saying "fuck me"?
I don't know, maybe not call him "little bro" before all that? Also "more fun" after literally playing games for hours is double edged sword that can either make boy score, or get his 1st accusation on rape in "modern" countries.
Or it's just me, maybe you're a gigachad that sees everything to it's true nature :D

Dex-chan lover
@chimera258
I'll just say I find it even less likely that a horny teenager who planned to fuck a guy, would fall asleep seemingly immediately after strongly suggesting sex. @PotatoZero 's opinion that "the clock suggests she waited for too long and just fell asleep" makes more sense to me, but I don't think that actually happened.
Either way, I don't want to think about this anymore. :v

Users who are viewing this thread