The Class President Is Pushy - Ch. 4

Why is it odd she fell asleep? I assume he slept too since he did stay overnight.

Hopefully y’all keep releasing new chapters of this manga. Was an enjoyable read and I hope there are more chapters to come.

Dex-chan lover
These two arent dating and in fact just started talking a couple days ago. How the hell is the dude supposed to know she wants the d?

Is this normal or am I just one hell of a monster virgin?!?!?!

Ok now I get it she likes him but he's to dense to notice or in rare cases where he knows but don't want to assume and be wrong

Dex-chan lover
@Nakanowatari She's being overly vague... he's thinking she might want to do it, but he's also not sure cause she called him a little brother and also fell asleep before anything happened...

man, how is my boy supposed to get laid with that advanced signal code, hell i even gonna skip it in dating sim too,

Double-page supporter
"Was she sending me signals? Nah, no way... Wait, was she?"

That singular moment is gonna keep him up at night for years...

Fed-Kun's army
@MrMcNasty you are undeniably correct without a shadow of a doubt. Like that’s the shit you randomly think of 7 years later when trying to fall asleep

Dex-chan lover
Woah, I didn't expect this to escalate so quickly. The monster instead of the tea wasn't just a coincidence lmao, she was expecting to burn a lot of calories.

I thought it was a voice recorder. In my place it doesn't come with a box like that.

Double-page supporter
YOOOOOOOOOO. SHE WANNA FUCK.

but calling him your little brother doesn't help at all.

Users who are viewing this thread