The class rule where if you get bigger, you have to report it to the teacher - Ch. 2

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
If it's not explicit, it is ecchi, but that's ok, but if it is shown in any way, you'll have to tag it as hentai.

Aggregator gang
It's fine, but probably it will be tagged as hentai

There is hentai allowed on this site, you would just have to switch the manga from sfw to H

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't really mind and it's actually allowed here. But I'd appreciate it much if it was Sensei's though 😂

Anyway thanks!!

Fed-Kun's army
Japan can you just stop with the pedophilia? I mean this is no where near some other things I've seen, but why do you do this? Passion, for kids getting harrassed, that's a bit psychotic... Money? you will make more from other things, pedophilia is just one of many tags.Just stop, at least mark H please

Group Leader
T/N: In a previous version of this chapter I said that Chapter 3 may contain explicit imagery. I've since changed it to not include that page. If the chapter does contain that kind of content (since I'm still not 100% sure on it) I'll tag the series as hentai if/when I upload the chapter. Otherwise, for now, I'm not going to have the series tagged as hentai, since it's not.

Fed-Kun's army
this is legal this is legal this is legal this is legal this is legal this

Dex-chan lover
She just cucked herself, and made herself a target by being a witness.

They both might need therapy, but for very different reasons...

Users who are viewing this thread