The Climber - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Two People's Grudges

I can't believe how selfish that man was. Not only did he watch someone fall and leave them to die, he thought that it would be ok to repeat that experience just to make some money? Some people truly cannot be redeemed.

Contributor
Poor girl, dying alone after loosing half your body, just waiting for death in the snow.

Honestly, I think the dude isn't bad, it def looks like he's hiding something.
He said she was heavy with a smile on his face and the whole reason for this mess is that he wanted to earn money from the chance that a student would get caught in an avalanche and possibly die.

Dex-chan lover
if he is a villain, I wouldn't be surprised if her legs got crushed after he cut the rope cause he didn't want to help her back up. if he isnt a villain and she cut her own rope, bet they were secretly dating or something and she did it to save him

Last edited:
On god people reading this are just kids, they haven't seen much in life. That Kurosawa guy is definitely hiding something, he had a reason maybe or probably that girl cut the rope herself, he might be carrying that weight from long time. Plus as an captain of club he had responsibilities to save other members too

He said she was heavy with a smile on his face and the whole reason for this mess is that he wanted to earn money from the chance that a student would get caught in an avalanche and possibly die.
Ong kid , pls grow up that was a make smile and a lie. He's just hiding something. People with narrow minds shouldn't read this psychological manga

I can't believe how selfish that man was. Not only did he watch someone fall and leave them to die, he thought that it would be ok to repeat that experience just to make some money? Some people truly cannot be redeemed.
He definitely wasn't selfish u just lack ability to understand. Well I can't keep replying to every comment

Users who are viewing this thread