The Clover Project

a12

Power Uploader
I don't know if any of the group members check MDex much, but is there any intent of finishing the rest of Masako Yashiro's I Became a Dog? If not, I was wondering if I could have the raw for the rest of it to complete it. I very much appreciated that introduction to her work :)

Group Leader
I don't know if any of the group members check MDex much, but is there any intent of finishing the rest of Masako Yashiro's I Became a Dog? If not, I was wondering if I could have the raw for the rest of it to complete it. I very much appreciated that introduction to her work :)
Hey there!

That one-shot was completed - Do you mean the rest of the one-shots that were in the special compilation book with the same name? (The elephant one-shot, another different dog one, "Chain of Life", and the horse one-shot?)

I've been working on the other dog one (Chain of Life - It's a totally different story to "I Became a Dog") from the same compilation, but I intended to upload them separately since they were originally their own publications in manga magazines and the published book is just a collection!

I may well do the elephant and horse one too after!
I hope that answers your question :)

a12

Power Uploader
Hey there!

That one-shot was completed - Do you mean the rest of the one-shots that were in the special compilation book with the same name? (The elephant one-shot, another different dog one, "Chain of Life", and the horse one-shot?)

I've been working on the other dog one (Chain of Life - It's a totally different story to "I Became a Dog") from the same compilation, but I intended to upload them separately since they were originally their own publications in manga magazines and the published book is just a collection!

I may well do the elephant and horse one too after!
I hope that answers your question :)
Yes, the rest of the one-shots of the tankobon. While I understand your reasoning, for the sake of ease, it's best to put all the one-shots under the tankobon's page so people don't have to jump around for them (and if you do intend on doing the other animal ones, then you'll effectively finish the whole tankobon anyway).

Thank you! If you're planning on doing the whole tankobon, then I will respect that ^^

Group Leader
I'm not 100% certain on doing the non dog ones yet so I kept it as one-shots, but if I ever do a full collection I'll keep that in mind! Thanks. :)

Group Leader
Yes, the rest of the one-shots of the tankobon. While I understand your reasoning, for the sake of ease, it's best to put all the one-shots under the tankobon's page so people don't have to jump around for them (and if you do intend on doing the other animal ones, then you'll effectively finish the whole tankobon anyway).

Thank you! If you're planning on doing the whole tankobon, then I will respect that ^^
I just realized this whole time I've been talking about the "My Stripey Dog" book. I don't know how I managed to completely miss that! I think because it's my most recently released thing it's still fresh on my mind. But yes, intend to do the rest of that one too, should time permit. :) Apologies for the confusion.

a12

Power Uploader
@TheCloverProject The rest of Yashiro's I Became a Dog, right? (I do believe Yashiro has other animal ones in there, inc. more on dogs). That's fine, I'll respect that.

Users who are viewing this thread