The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
Holy fuck please never stop translating this manga. It's so fucking precious. I was smiling like an idiot through the whole chapter.
MORE.

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with his summer plans list? He's a child for goodness sake. Good thing he doesn't care what the teacher thinks, he's having fun.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I like how these 11-year old kids act the same way as characters in "normal" romcoms who are 16 or older

Really highlights how absurd the "normal" romcoms are

Dex-chan lover
The CHAD kid is doing it again.
HE. IS. DOING. IT. AGAIN.

>Raws are 60+ ahead
SOMEBODY PLEASE KEEP THIS UP ON TRANSLATIONS, I JUST SAW THE RAWS AND I ASSURE YOU IT BECOMES MORE WHOLESOME

Dex-chan lover
There sad feeling about this, see that she mentioned buying stuff with her dad and visiting grave, with no sight or mention of her mother, that safe to assume that her mother is already passed away, that she visiting her mother grave. Her gloomy and sadness aura around her possibly due to her losing her mother at such young age. and our chad takada bright her day like a morning sun bring her happiness and smile (no pun intended)

Dex-chan lover
S-Sharing plan sheet?! Can't believe we'd fall so far in the degeneracy! What's next? Shoulder touching? Premarital eye contact?!

They can't get away with this with so much hand holding!

Bruh his plans

"Eat shaved ice"
"Eat tons of ice"
"Eat tons and tons of shaved ice"

I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread