The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 2 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Word on the street there's a class action lawsuit in the works against the author, since too many people developed type-2 diabetes after reading this series.

Dex-chan lover
I feel there are some subtleties between Takada and Kasahara' exchange that were lost in translation. Takada's stretch of logic seems less natural than usual.
But how annoyed Kasahara got made me chuckle anyways.

@Hermann

Isn;t just that the boy thinks the ring is too cheap and ugly for her, while the girl is saying the ring is too pretty for her. Same phrasing and words but with completely different logics behind them.

Dex-chan lover
between this kid and the one with the maid, i have hope for hte future

Dex-chan lover
Highschool then will be wholesomeness couple goals

Dex-chan lover
"I'm still a child so I can only give you a toy ring" => so, he basically just proposed ? 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Rickymex

I believe that's what happened too.
But how he segued into that conclusion wasn't very clear or some steps were missing. That's why I feel that maybe it was all about phrasing that probably worked better in the original language, since Japanese is very dependent to context. And here we have Takada and Kasahara who clearly are not on the same page, if not in the same library.

Dex-chan lover
mfw people think he's trying to propose when in reality he just thought it was too cheap for her

jak

Contributor
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the stupid act was on purpose just to fuck with the bullies.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Just put it straight on her left ring finger why not

Users who are viewing this thread