The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 2 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Sooner or later, the bullies are going to get that he is infallible when it comes to Nishimura.
You can't stop him. He's an unstoppable force that even the immovable object avoids.

Dex-chan lover
On her left ring finger no less? that's nothing short of a marriage proposal right there.

Supporter
Honestly, if the only thing I achieve in this world is to get my nephew to think like Takada, I'll call it an epic success.

Dex-chan lover
This fucking chad just pulled off the act of putting rings on TWO girls

Fed-Kun's army
Bruuuh you can't tell me this kid isn't doing it on purpose when he got this much GAME

Dex-chan lover
This boi,he's the one.
He indirectly proposed to her.
Aaaarrgghh I wanna see these two get married.
Flashbacks to Why Naitou.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Nishimura. He'll replace that toy ring with a real one when he grows up.

Takada's denseness is pleasant in a dense MC sort of way.
"This other girl says the ring won't look good on her -> Nishimura is super cute so she's clearly talking about the ring -> I should get her a better ruin that suits her cuteness better when I get bigger"

Ever since I read High Score Girl, Chapter 9, the power of the childhood ring/trinket has been revealed to be limitless.

Supporter
I don't know what is so special about this image gallery, but I just thought I would note that I can't load images from this series on my phone. No idea why.

Dex-chan lover
The reaper thing is getting old, but everything else is pure gold

Users who are viewing this thread