The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 3 Ch. 37

Double-page supporter
What kind of teacher leaves 2 children alone in a trip???? Wtf

@Ariacom Yeah, I think they're 6th grade now, it's mostly because of chapter 30 having all that stuff of school ceremony, class change and seat change

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I don't know whether to be mad at the sensei for being db enough to leave 2 children alone but generous enough to ignore them spending his money on candy

@Psychronia sensei can't actually do much to children calling each other names. He could scold them or inform the parents but the child usually gets off easy for "just being a kid". Rinse and repeat.

Anyone asking why the teach would leave them needs to remember this is set in Japan.
It's totally normal for kids in Japan to start doing errands alone when they are as young as 3 years old.
The country is exceptionally safe, crime is incredibly low and kids are valued by the society as a whole.

Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious how things still backfired real hard on Kasahara and Kitagawa without even Takada's input. And Hino was also there to rub salt on the wound.

This teacher seems like a nice guy. It doesn't look like he's very aware of the bullying. I like to think he would put a stop to it if he did.

@kevin282819 Groping in train cars because of how excessively busy they are, and thus easy to get away with, is a big problem in Japan. However groping happens a lot in all countries. The only reason it's talked about in the context of Japan is because of how little other crimes are being committed. In the US you don't hear about the gropings, because they are too busy covering all the mass shootings that happen.
Japan is ranked in the top 10 for lowest crime rate and highest safety index scores. So yes, it's fine if a kid walks around in Japan, just like it's fine in the Netherlands or any really safe country with a low crime rate for that matter.

Dex-chan lover
Get fucked Kitagawa 😤
Baldie just played wingman unknowingly lol. To 2 ships at that. Hope we get to see Hino relationship progress next.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I feel that teacher with his money being spent on candy on the last page, glad he took it so well

Double-page supporter
Good sensei.

And duck that kitagawa and that baldie.

Users who are viewing this thread