The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 5 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
This dense kid did something that 246 chapters of Amano Megumi failed to do in just 60 chapters....

Aggregator gang
I looked up to the sky with my hands up and I just said one word "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS"

Dex-chan lover
Boi ain't losing his title as the most assertive male lead. One chapter was all he need

Dex-chan lover
Jesus the assertive power. I’m getting anxiety just looking knowing that when I tried that she not only said let’s be friend, she let me know she wasn’t attracted to me and it wouldn’t be possible since I don’t turn her on...

Fuck that hurt Emily

Fed-Kun's army
See, here's the thing with the Japanese: when they decide to make something, they go all out. When they make a beta, they make the most pathetic piece of doormat ever; when they make a dense character, they end up with a black hole; when they create an edgy guy, they aim for cutting through steel; but when they make the rare chad...

they make you go weak at the knees! 🤩

Contributor
The good thing about having a protagonist known to be assertive about things is that said things can include love. This immediately sets Takada apart from hundreds of other romcom protagonists.

Nishimura wasn’t ready. XD

Dex-chan lover
Takada has a pretty nice ass~

Wait- officer noooo! It was just a joke- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Page 16 hits
'Throws the phone down on the ground and starts clapping' THATS MY BOI!

Legit no joke my actual reaction

Users who are viewing this thread