The Cold Beauty At School Became My Pet Cat - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how much she distinguishes in her world, but how the hell could she mistake another girl with such a stark difference in hair color, style, and clothes as her mother?

Supporter
Unknown to the couple, Wing Man creates another scenario where the two nervous ones touch and go about the rest of the date holding hands.

Mission accomplished, he disappears into the midst of Tokyo in search of other opportunities for romance.

Dex-chan lover
Man, being a cat has become a second nature to her now, lol. Atleast it better than most manga who drop their distinctive characteristics in few chapters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Um...
Well, you
See..."
"JOIN OUR DISCORD"

Literally choked on tea for a sec there while reading that in continuation

Group Leader
"Um...
Well, you
See..."
"JOIN OUR DISCORD"

Literally choked on tea for a sec there while reading that in continuation
Lol, that's so funny. I can see how you would miss the "To be continued" and then be hit with the join our discord prompt.
Nice Nya~ after 3 months.
Next Boss
Sorry, (Nya~) I started focusing on "Ao's Too Horny to Study: Adult Arc" and stopped translating this manga.
Your Nya~ has opened my eyes, (Nya~) and I will go back to translating this one as well. Nya~
(Nya~) I had a ton of fun translating this chapter, (Nya~) I hope you guys will continue to read my translations (Nya~)

Group Leader
Lol, that's so funny. I can see how you would miss the "To be continued" and then be hit with the join our discord prompt.

Sorry, (Nya~) I started focusing on "Ao's Too Horny to Study: Adult Arc" and stopped translating this manga.
Your Nya~ has opened my eyes, (Nya~) and I will go back to translating this one as well. Nya~
(Nya~) I had a ton of fun translating this chapter, (Nya~) I hope you guys will continue to read my translations (Nya~)
Nyahahaha~ look forward to it

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how much she distinguishes in her world, but how the hell could she mistake another girl with such a stark difference in hair color, style, and clothes as her mother?
honestly every woman wearing a dress probably looks the same to a young child lol

Users who are viewing this thread