The Comeback of the Demon King

Dex-chan lover
@HIVARNA Other than the traffickers and the hunters, the humans weren’t portrayed as all bad. The hero wasn’t portrayed as evil, for example.

considering the isekai power-fantasy standard, this is surprisingly nice and funny. He learns quite a bit throughout and it's nice to see the main character develop through this journey so far. Does that make it good? Debatable, there's room for things to go any which way from here on. It's incredibly refreshing to see an Isekai where the main character has a personality and the focus isn't on OP reincarnation abilities. Granted, it's not groundbreaking, it's just that unlike the majority of isekai, it's not shit. It's a genuine story that isn't based around appealing to high schoolers and I'm enjoying the experience so far.

I thought MC was an insectoid creature, but it turned out to be one hideous shark-like thing.
The story is mildly entertaining and has a focus of zero-to-hero not only in strength but in character as well.
Ugly MC tho.

Double-page supporter
Licensed by 7S today

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2021/02/06/seven-seas-gains-strength-with-license-of-monster-guild-the-dark-lords-no-good-comeback-manga-series/

Group Leader
APEP SCANS will be discontinuing this series 'cause it got an official license now. We enjoyed working on it, and had a good time reading it beside you. Though it hasn't been long, I hope you enjoyed our work~
;-;

You can mourn with us on discord
https://discord.gg/HFHfTVz

A great read, up to chapter 36, highly recommend it if you're tired of the usual op isekai fantasy, it's about finding out who you truly are and rising up to that power you need, finding the meaning of comrades that you thought of as nothing but tools! Won't say anymore but it's great

Dex-chan lover
the story is almost just rage train. bunch of scum that do detestable stuff only to be grant fast dead. not worth it if you are short fuse like me

Users who are viewing this thread