The Conqueror From a Dying Kingdom - Ch. 4 - An Evening Visitor

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.

Unsurprisingly, MC is gonna become head. Surprisingly, it's through him being next in line after his father who just became head. Will he be forced to marry his cousin? Or will that not be a requirement?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.

Unsurprisingly, MC is gonna become head. Surprisingly, it's through him being next in line after his father who just became head. Will he be forced to marry his cousin? Or will that not be a requirement?
9 times out of 10, they will make her his fiancée. His uncle seemed to be the type who does things for a reason so him asking about marrying his daughter was mostly done so with that reason in mind.

Dex-chan lover
It's foul play isn't it? Judging from how accurate the suicide attack is, there are only old people aside from mc and his father, as well as some of them being surprised a will exists.

Well mc gonna get kani waif so it's all good, RIP uncle though, he was a cool guy.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
just found it today and so far it seems nice?
even so i guess already 2 love interests are ont he horizon

Thanks for the swift chapter!
People were ready to riot when the other scanlator's work got posted right after yours lmao

Thanks for picking this up! I was curious about this serie but after Void Scans never followed up on their "we've picked it up!" I wondered who could be interested in translating it.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see I'm not the only one suspicious about his death.
I mean, between that garbage-sounding battle tactic and the fact that there's no corpse, i wouldn't be surprised if "King's Eagle Attack" was actually a fictitious strategy used to hide that they stabbed him in the back and dumped him in a ditch

Dex-chan lover
Owh... how glad i was to see that it's not as i feared a few chapter ago when i read there is a war, dad is asked to join, and the title is about conquering a fallen kingdom.

On the side note, this is suspicious indeed... The most powerful family member didn't get invited, no body is found, everything happens relayed by "words of mouth" without proof, and the old people look smug until the will got taken out...

Dex-chan lover
The explanation for the context of the war seems off. Is the grammar there really correct?

Users who are viewing this thread