The Cool Classmate ◯◯ Years Later... - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
I see, so this narrows the time frame of when she snapped within that 3 year period.
it's 3 years after they were talking in high school and she doesn't seem to have snapped yet so there's 7 years for her to go full horny and them to have a kid. Given that the kid talks just fine and questions her mom's behavior then, I'd say we're looking at less than 2 years of living together before she succumbs to the dick.

you know what, scratch all that. Looking again, she's already sprung.

Dex-chan lover
He might looked shocked, but dont let that fool yall. We all know inside his head is:
jotaro-kujo-yes.gif

Thanks for the scanlationnn as always Y.O.P!!!
When your hypnosis spell (ch17) worked too well.

Dex-chan lover
You know i thought her sudden turn of personality takes more than 5 years but i guess i'm just too naive

Dex-chan lover
probably always was pervert but it took her a loot to drop the mask... probably this one is the actual menhera manga XD

Dex-chan lover
That's what going back in time means.
Going back in time implies actual time travel.... meaning she herself never went back in time. It's like seeing a memory.

Going back in time is when you actually go back or reverse the time. THEIR time never changed... we are just seeing different parts. Her child is fine and there was no time travel.

Dex-chan lover
Something happened between those 3 years and I want to know what.

Dex-chan lover
Going back in time implies actual time travel.... meaning she herself never went back in time. It's like seeing a memory.

Going back in time is when you actually go back or reverse the time. THEIR time never changed... we are just seeing different parts. Her child is fine and there was no time travel.
You can also go back in time through a flashback or prologue. Murders all your kids in the process~ ;)

And no, it implies no actual time-travel. Even mundane accountants goes back in time regularly. Or historians for that matter. So long as there is a record (written or otherwise), you can go back in time.

Users who are viewing this thread