The Count Chose an Unladylike Lady

She accepts the wedding??? Just like that??? Why? What does she gain from it? Lousy plot...

@Mariotte She gets people off her back about getting married.
He gets a wife in name only, she gets a husband in name only, What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

Dex-chan lover
Has there ever been a case in stories were a fake marriage didn't turn into real marriage at the end?

...if there is I don't wanna know cause no matter how overdone this troupe is, I still can't help loving it. (Even my favorite novel starts off with a fake marriage. lol)

I cannot wait for updates I love it.
And yes it’s a tired trope I love to read lol.

The previous marriage, is it a political one? or they love each other? cause i cant feel the count sadness, and instead i feel that he has a feeling for our heroine

sorry if there a misspellings, my english is still bad

Hmm...i feel like he likes her? I mean... If it is a contract marriage then wouldn't you like not do those things with each other? Or is there something going on in that family that his previous wife died? Because I feel like, his wife was killed because of someone and he "seems" to be using her as bait?? There are so many unanswered questions I need to know 🤔 can't wait for the next chapter!

Wouldn't it be an odd twist if the ML
was actually the perpetrator all along? The story would be backwards lol
Probably won't happen though

Hmm....soooo....does that mean he loves his ex-wife??? Because of what he said to her about his uncle..... But, when he said that, it doesn't sound like he loves her...... I am confused 😵

great now im confused. Who is the ml?
Edit: I think i've commented "who's the ml?" on this website way too many times already...now im feeling deja vu

gotta say this is pretty bad. Like almost chinese manhua levels of bad. the chemistry between the two leads is awful and extremely forced. They jump straight into a the standard "contract marriage" for no fucking reason but just for the sake of it. It would actually make a lot more sense if this was instead an arranged marriage rather than a contracct marriage and would actually justify the male lead being a twofaced ass-face shitbag. (i.e. could justify his possessiveness/douchbag behavior if it was arranged marriage considering the culture of his environment since he would expect a "ladylike" parnter who would fulfill the typical female roles of the wife. Now you enter the tomboy "unladylike" female lead into such a situation and then you can actually start to develop romance, drama, etc from that point on due to the differences, and the title would actually make a hell more sense. )
However when you turn the relationship into a contract based one for the sake of having CONTRACT MARRIAGE buzzword than the male lead just turns into an absolute lying, two faced piece of shit who doesn't fulfill his end of the bargain.

tldr; the count is an extremely poorly written character with no depth or real thought put into him besides ikemen + cliche tropy behavior creating vast disparities that make him come off as a bipolar shitbag.
I take back what I said earlier. This is literally chinese manhua levels of writing. whos editing this shit?

I’m literally 1000% done with this man🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.What’s wrong with him?Thank you for update.💕💕💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread