The Crown Princess Audition - Ch. 7

it made me wonder what the status of that fake invitation Lady really is. because if you think about it, Apple's family doesn't seem to be that high or prestigous anymore but she still got an invitation.

i like rose! she probably had to be so ruthless for an important reason and you can tell she was worried for her (mostly because she'd lose a maid but still)

Dex-chan lover
Rose does not deserve an apology, especially after pulling that brainwashing bullshit. Also, yay for that stupid pompous bitch getting dragged away.

Also, given this manga's tags, I suspect Rose is a trap.

There’s honestly nothing that could be done to make me like Rose. Her character strongly resembles rotting sewage and after brainwashing Apple’s whole family thinks she has the right to make Apple her maid. Idc who her real personality is (I know), but I would like for her to fall over.

Contributor
What's this? Is Rose starting to remember how to interact with people who aren't obedient thralls? I wonder how long that will last...

@cybergypsy:

I'm not sure that the horrible stuff she's done so far makes her necessarily irredeemably evil. I mean, she's definitely fucked-up and abusive. I wouldn't want myself or anyone I love anywhere near her (and I quite like the protagonist, so there's a problem right there). But I can't tell, for instance, if she's intrinsically that horrible, or if she's in a really bad place right now (as has been semi-implied, though with zero details) and spreading her misery around (with a bit too much power at her fingertips to do so, thanks to that god-damn psycho-bird that should never have been given to someone that age...)

(This is of course only from my perspective as someone who's read exactly this far. You may have facts at your disposal that I do not; I'm just basing this off of what I'm seeing in front of me.)

”The train has already left”
same person immediately after:
”I've postponed it, you can make it if you hurry”

Huh?

Cannot tolerate them trying to redeem rosey. This is where I quit. In my mind. Apple left the train and went off to live as a commoner and said F off to her family and the bitch they tried to force as her sister.

Users who are viewing this thread