The Crown Princess Audition

I feel refreshed from "no isekai" and "no broken engagement" and "i'm gonna learn magic" and "let's mofu-mofu with a garbage animals" into this.

Same here. I'd still read it anyway, but this is a nice change of pace. Just hoping someone will call her out on her BS story. The "unloved illegitimate daughter" has a whole suitcase full of cash? And instead of living peacefully she wants to become crown princess? Yeah, right.

Ambitious but the story's kind of too easy for Red Eyes. Girl has 2 buffs from the start - mind control and loads of money 🤔 wonder how it'll turn out

She might be the same person as the prince. Cue to crossdressing and magic. Her hair color is the same as him.

Rose is a bitch

Idc if she is the ML who turns himself to a younger girl version of himself. She can selfcest for all I care but she shouldn't treat someone else's daughter like that. I feel so bad for Apple.

If Rose is prince, then why her eyes red? Let say the cover we saw is Rose Apple and Prince. The prince eyes is golden. Hmmm but then the bird Rose use to brain-wash others is like red raven, the royal mark. Welp, the tag is crossdressing so, yeahh.. Bitchy Rose is our ML. But, why thooo... What is his motive doing so?

I really want to like this series because of the original premise.... but..... there's so much angst and these dang parents and Rose are all trashy. This is a big n o . Such a shame too because the art itself is great, props to the artist.

Idc if Rose is supposedly the prince or whatever. The nerve to buy off this weak-willed family, treat their own daughter like dirt and basically drag Apple practically against her own will is way too much. Apple should've stood up more for herself too but nooooooo they have to "pay back" since they're indebted to her. 🙄

Rose keeps mentioning the Luriels, she says she's Irises sister, but
if Rose is the crown prince, maybe she is destined to marry Iris? Remember how Apple said the crown princess might have been decided already. And maybe Rose doesn't want to get married to Iris, so he does the exam too in order to win and not marry anyone? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm just soeculating tho, I have no idea what the author has in mind. 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread