The Crown Princess Audition

Yeah I’m dropping this, there’s too much angst and MC is a major pushover for no reason

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, what the f*ck? The description was so misleading. It made it seem like "Apple" WANTED to become Rose's maid and shit like that. None of this golden evil crow bullshit. what the F*CK??!

This is absolutely horrible. Mind controlling a person's family to be against her. Causing her to feel the pain of betrayal from her family and dislike from those she loved. Making her live in a cold and dusty attic. Then forcing her to be their maid. It is simply too disgusting. Forcefully intruding on her life and treating her like some doll to control. 😠

I kinda want to see the end where rose end up love apple but apple be like, no thank you??

Thank you so much for your work uploading these .. but unfortunately the story just isn't enjoyable. Again thank you!

MC kinda pisses me off... it's not even cute at this point. It's downright spineless? Idk what's the word...

But why do I have a feeling that Rose is a boy? The expression and the cover and all...

Rose is annoying at this point it's just harrasment against poor Apple but Apple isnt really sticking up for herself much or protesting and going along so in a way....You kinda deserve it but still f**k rose
who apparently is the crown prince

I know there's a lot of hate for rose's character in the beginning but her character does get better!!
she starts treating Apple with a lot more care and defends her from others and they really do start seeing each other like sisters

Sadly, it doesn't seem like the english version won't be uploaded soon so I started reading it in spanish
I'm not a scanlator but I can attempt to translate to english if anyone wants but it doesn't seem like there's a lot of interest lol

It’s so sad how quick everyone is to hate. 😩 Character development is a thing that happens jeez. You’re all so dramatic

i'm literally an inch from dropping this but the only reason i'm hanging on is
that rose is the prince
according to some of spoilers... if it turns out to be false i'm gonna rage drop :))

i don’t understand why some would drop this. This is quite refreshing after years of reading webcomics in this genre. I really like the characters, I really like Rose’s character especially, not as a person but the writing for her character. She’s so smart and cold, but reliable and strong as well, and you can’t tell whether she is a good or bad character.

None of these girls are dumb or beneath the other, they are both strong in their own ways. This isn’t a story where good defeats evil, we don’t even know if the FL will get the prince, this is a story where we will enjoy seeing the clash and interactions of interesting characters, and the setting they are put into, which is the princess selection.

Thank you for the translations, I hope that more people can appreciate it and this webcomic.
I am excited to see how it develops, so please don’t drop this.

God. This is freaking annoying but I want to see apple get the happiness she deserves. I regret clicked this.

Group Leader
Hello everyone.
If you re fine with me taking over, then Saku’s Subpar Scans will continue the series.

You can look forward to an upload in the next few days.

@sakuchu you have my utmost gratitude.

Hope I can read more of the chapters. I don't hate character development, I honestly don't like Apple's attitude these past few chaps but I'm more curious as to why she's doing such lengths to be the crown princess.

Thank you for picking this up and I admit I was mad in the first few chaps but tbh its a nice change of pace where the FL is actually getting some shit level treatment lol, it shouldn't always be smooth. Give it a chance

Users who are viewing this thread