The Cursed Sculpture - Ch. 28 - Dangerous Revenge

Dex-chan lover
Wow. The teach is shady. He realized the power of he clay and yet he made her... Kill another person huh?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I want that sculpture to be destroyed not by the teacher...I want the sculpture to be sold off and neglected in a warehouse for all time to collect dust and be forced to slowly decay and wither in quality until it no longer is able to keep itself together due to the erosion of time until it ultimately bursts from it, just as he sold off his wife and let her to rot in the ground.

I want the sculpture of the woman he was having an affair with to be bashed by the teacher to symbolize the face she's a (home)wrecker @fishtwin

Alright, now just toss the bust into a dumpster under a couple bags and let gravity do all the work

Ok, so he figured it out... but why isn't he scared that she's suddenly got voodoo powers? lmao
And we all know the husband deserves punishment, but the teacher doesn't know anything about Mo Qian. So basically he wants to kill the dude just because he keeps hitting on Ye Limei, which means the teacher's also a psycho lmao.

@mukade I agree with you that the teacher is a psycho, weirdly enough, his desire to monopolize her actually saved her in many occasions, but still... I wish that Ye Limei don't end up with him :'v

kjasdfnaskjf people here are either psycho or being manipulated

Users who are viewing this thread