The cute life of OL and cat

this one better not turn into yuri. please. my gay ass loves a roommate romance as much as the next person but please just let this stay wholesome and free of pedobait vibes

@yurigasaki
After peeking at the pre-serialization, Idk if I'd hold much hope on that lol.
Not sure how much attention I'll give this, but I'll check it for floof, at least for a few....

Group Leader
@Mattitude12 @Otakuman706 @yurigasaki

I can't see any yuri in the first volume, quit trying to ruin things for others smh. Just because it has a pre-serialisation doesn't mean it's exactly the same.

That said, I can't speak for volume 2 lmao...

@ImKrimzen
Not trying to ruin a thing, from what I'd seen/read, those types of expectations seemed... off so I thought they/you'd rather know. If one was against it that much, especially.

Group Leader
@otakuman706

If it gets a bit wild I'm sure there'd be yuri groups just pining to pick more yuri up, so I can offload it. For now it seems plain but cute so I'll keep doing regular releases.

Double-page supporter
I mean the cat itself isn't a rapist vampire, so there is quite the change in that alone. Hopefully it just stays wholesome.

I don’t care if she’s cute she just fucked up that expensive couch! Kick her little magical ass out!!🤣

So the cat went from a highschooler to a preschooler and she's not a yuri vampire anymore. Who's idea was it to butcher the plot like that for the serialization?

Dex-chan lover
I much preferred the super cheeky personality the preserialization had. With how young the cat is in this version, it feels like she comes home to a child that will cause problems she has to take care of instead of helping remove the stress she had from work.

Users who are viewing this thread