The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I've Been Taken

Dex-chan lover
In hindsight, is funny how much this chapter filters people.
Oh boy, if you start reading this chapter this year from now on because of the anime or whatever, just a tip: You can skip the all the extras that are not omakes, but you may lose plenty of interesting stuff that develop or may not develop in the manga itself.

To those writing this off, give it 3 chapters instead of 1. It's got a weird start, but the main character just has chuunibyou. He's not actually homicidal, he's just a teenager.
The problem I have is that this is a fucking shitty ass slice of life romcom. I would've much preferred it to be a psychological thriller with the kid dealing with psychosis and paranoia. Would've made the series a lot more interesting instead of "lol so random!" nonsense "comedy" that's not even fucking funny. It def had the premise to be something truly great, but ended up being more generic shit.

Fed-Kun's army
The problem I have is that this is a fucking shitty ass slice of life romcom. I would've much preferred it to be a psychological thriller with the kid dealing with psychosis and paranoia. Would've made the series a lot more interesting instead of "lol so random!" nonsense "comedy" that's not even fucking funny. It def had the premise to be something truly great, but ended up being more generic shit.
That is what happens when you don't first read the tags and description of the manga. 🤡

Dex-chan lover
Its so hard to re-read. I feel pain from seeing my boy.

in retrospective this manga is edgelord gets a gf.

Dex-chan lover
oh. this is one rough first chapter. The MC is kinda fucked up. Let's hope he changes for better.

Aggregator gang
LOVE looking at the comment section and seeing people actually buying his bullshit. Personally, I think it's a very good start because it gives a heads-up that we're gonna get a quite biased POV and that it's often contrasted with reality for comedy

Group Leader
I vent my lust for murder on random guards in assassin’s creed, blow people up in just cause.

Users who are viewing this thread