The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 132 - Our Night Is Drawing to a Close

Supporter
(Way back when, chapter 50-something, she thought they already did.) Her plan could have been to get Yamada alone at some point, to tell her: "It's dangerous to go alone, take this."
She's tossed the "Didja do it???" line at them on several occasions (at least a couple of them with some seriousness). The convo she had with both after getting them out of the storeroom definitely left her with the realization of how serious they've become and, in her mind, that can only lead one place.

Whether or not she's made the intuitive leap that they've made it there without thinking of the consequences...that's a whole other thing.

Contributor
Assuming they're not lying, it's not Serina or Anna.

That leaves Moe, Chii or Niko. Niko is the most suspicious to me because she has the most to gain from causing conflict between Anna and the others around her, but that line about "keeping Chii innocent" has me getting more suspicious with Chii as well. It might've been a mistake for me to have ruled out Moe before because of the glare she shot at Kyou, she's a sly one so it could've been acting; but because she knows Kyou and Anna are dating it also makes sense she could be the culprit (her motivation is not to cause conflict like Niko but have her friends use protection to safeguard their future).

If it was Niko, it would be funny if it backfired and had Kyou and Anna becoming even closer after this arc.

Kyou missed a cue from Anna who wanted a good night kiss, but that's a little bit understandable given they were having proper communication to clear up a misunderstanding just before and she reverted to using cues instead of words. I'll dock him just one point for this.

I'm just glad there isn't any full blown drama so far. It's still an entertaining whodunnit instead of insert woman screaming at cat meme drama of pointing fingers and hurling accusations.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha now that the process of elimination has ended we can safely guess who it was.

Dex-chan lover
Assuming they're not lying, it's not Serina or Anna.

That leaves Moe, Chii or Niko. Niko is the most suspicious to me because she has the most to gain from causing conflict between Anna and the others around her, but that line about "keeping Chii innocent" has me getting more suspicious with Chii as well. It might've been a mistake for me to have ruled out Moe before because of the glare she shot at Kyou, she's a sly one so it could've been acting; but because she knows Kyou and Anna are dating it also makes sense she could be the culprit (her motivation is not to cause conflict like Niko but have her friends use protection to safeguard their future).

If it was Niko, it would be funny if it backfired and had Kyou and Anna becoming even closer after this arc.

Kyou missed a cue from Anna who wanted a good night kiss, but that's a little bit understandable given they were having proper communication to clear up a misunderstanding just before and she reverted to using cues instead of words. I'll dock him just one point for this.

I'm just glad there isn't any full blown drama so far. It's still an entertaining whodunnit instead of insert woman screaming at cat meme drama of pointing fingers and hurling accusations.
Wait did I miss something? Does niko not like Kyou? And doesn't like him dating Anna?

Honestly went into this chapter thinking no one was going to believe Ichikawa's explaination because it's such a ridiculous serious of events, but some how the series of events that explains Serina's behavior is nearly as ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Nico hates Kyou because:
1. Kyou knows about Nico's true personality, which is a creepy fan of Anna.
2. Kyou always protect Anna from any creepy attempts by Nico.
Ohhh right. ok I kind of remember her, but mostly forgot. She's something of a stalker.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hot damn, I actually happened to read a doujinshi (yes an H one - I think it was titled "The Dangers In Our Bodies") about Yamada coming across a condom and having their first time together (and her self-restraint with Ichikawa becoming unleashed). Said doujinshi was probably made after the confession event but it is now pretty almost spot on with how this is developing.

There's another one (freshly translated) floating around called "I want to ask - and to be asked" where the art and flow are dead ringers for Norio-sensei's and I've seen a lot of speculation that it was either her or one of her assistants that drew it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Another chapter, another Nyaa appreciation thread. Such a beautiful yankee girl, supportive of her friends in an awkward and slightly tsundere fashion.

I'm betting it was Chii who brought not one but many condoms, thinking that they were water balloons to play with everyone at the house. Or could it be she mistook them for some sweets or candy and brought it for Yamada?

Dex-chan lover
There another one (freshly translated) floating around called "I want to ask - and to be asked" where the art and flow are dead ringers for Norio-sensei's and I've seen a lot of speculation that it was either her or one of her assistants that drew it.
Yes this is actually the best doujinshi yet in terms of art (and not NTR based). I bet more will come because of this Summer arc :lol:

Double-page supporter
Yamada 100% wanted to sleep in the hammock with Kyo. My heart it's so cute.

Dex-chan lover
oh so she just believes him because why would he lie to her. good.

Users who are viewing this thread