The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 135 - I Stayed Focused

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-20231216-003536.jpg

:slap:

Dex-chan lover
How cute they still think your collegue degree will matter in the workplace.

Guess they will have to learn the hard way how uncaring employers can be of your fancy pancy paper.

And how the boss's nephew that just got out of school already has the position set up for them before you even turned in your resume.

A lesson I learned myself all too well... :fml:

Dex-chan lover

Guess they will have to learn the hard way how uncaring employers can be of your fancy pancy paper.

And how the boss's nephew that just got out of school already has the position set up for them before you even turned in your resume.

Really depends on where you're living. Some countries really look into your degree. Sure in the end at the workplace you'll still be a slave, but a slave without degree can be degraded even worse

Dex-chan lover

in japan it matters a lot, not because of workplaces looking at your degree on your resume, but because of practices like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simultaneous_recruiting_of_new_graduates

these have become less common, but generally speaking you have to be on the ride of good highschool -> good postsecondary -> immediately getting a job after you graduate, or else you get left behind very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread