The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 138 - I'm Drifting

Dex-chan lover
Finally you noticed Ichi. Yamada wanted you to initiate a kiss this time.

Also she was definitely holding back a laugh at his fake tatoo. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Can you imagine accidentally hitting on a taken girl, the boyfriend coming over, and flashing his temp tattoo at you! :dogkek:

"Oh the weather is getting bad"
Any bets on this being the "bad weather made us stay in a love hotel" cliche?

Supporter
I could've sworn I recall he started working out on a chapter a while ago
He started training at Yamada's place back in June ahead of the sports festival. Dude was already super lean, so it likely didn't take much work at all to look a little cut.

Dex-chan lover
I love these two.
Ichi was suprisingly calm with all the Yamada eye candy, he's learning to control demon-kun.
We'll see what developments the rain will bring, but we all know it's definitely gonna be spicy.

Dex-chan lover
Funny that Ichikawa stil calls her "Yamada" all the time.
Anna, on the other hand, had already gotten used to calling him by his name.

Double-page supporter
This chapter reminded me why I read this series. Its great to see Ichikawa grow from his relationship with Yamada while retaining his edgelord from earlier chapters. His recurring thoughts of inferiority are great for a fourteen year old who's only recently begun dating, he feels much like a fleshed out character. The last few chapters were aloof but this one brought the story back on track

Dex-chan lover
Aren't these kids like 13? Seems to me that's a little young to start thinking about having sex...

nooooooo i'm up to date gg what can do nothing to read anymore

هذا رائع، في انتظار ما سيحدث في الفصل القادم

What if that Titanic part was a foreshadowing...? nah lol as if :pacman:
But on a serious(?) note tho, what did happen with the condom substory? I hope it gets solved quickly as to not cause a bigger issue...I trust Norio so I believe she put it in the story for a reason and she won't be stretching it too much, but still, it's been 4 months and we've been left with no answer and it was kinda swept under the rug this whole time 🤔
I still believe it was Yamada. Like some people say, it kinda seems like with the bad weather, they're gonna head to a hotel for uhhhh, "shelter." I think thats when it'll be revealed that it was Yamada all along

telling your gf you feel inferior when she's around usually does not go like this in real life, and you people know it. girls think they want "communication" and "vulnerability" but you'll lose their respect, most of the time.
I think you need to change your search parameters and find better partners tbh. Most people aren't like this. If they truly care for you, they will be there for you, especially when you're honest like this with them.

Last edited:
Aren't these kids like 13? Seems to me that's a little young to start thinking about having sex...
I think nothing will happen. Not sure why some people believe it will happen soonish. Right now, Ichikawa still struggles to kiss her (like taking the initiative), still calls her Yamada, and thinks the tattoo makes him cool (I like it btw^^). They are so far away from having sex. I am sure the author will resolve somehow the condom substory, but I don't expect anything deep.

Edit: Ichikawa turned 14 in Chapter 93.

Supporter
She'll be 15 in another few weeks, he's basically 14.5.

And I dunno if you recall that time clearly, but most kids are at least thinking about it (like every six seconds) at this age, even if they don't have to consider it as a real-world possibility and make actual decisions along that continuum like these two.

I need him so bad. Yamada if you won’t devour him I will do it for you. 👍

Dex-chan lover
Boring. Only blushing and handholding? Is there anything less lewd in this whole manga?

In the first page, she's not saying "you do it too", she's saying "nareta"; she's complaining that he got used to seeing her.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if the bikini skull is Kyoutarou's tastes rubbing off on her or her specifically creating a point of interest.
Also man I love this series for how it taps into 14-yo cringe in a way that admits that it's silly but still very much real to the people that experience it. I just wish there wasn't as much thirst-trap framing for Yamada (it does work with Kyoutarou's POV but it's still a lot)
addition: judging by the shadows he did almost kiss her but chickened out. Maybe due to awareness of the gazes?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread