The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 140 - We're Bad People

Dex-chan lover
Holly crap, guy is pansy, at least look at your girlfriend? 100% he gets NTR'ed by some dude in high school. How long he thinks she gona wait?
He was being mature and thoughtful of her. Do you know how hard it is to not jump into sex as a teenager raging with hormones? That self control is something to admire. It wasn't pansy of him, he just isn't used to it. Remember they're only 14 year olds.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully they don't use that condom when they do decide to do the deed. Condoms apparently got an expiration date.

Dex-chan lover
im on the same page as Ichikawa at the end of the chapter... did the seashell and Yamada's face mean something im missing?

She tried to show him a seashell back in 135 but held back because she thought it would bother him while studying. I think she's showing it to him now because they've gotten over being insecure about showing each other their feelings, and Yamada's smiling at the end happy that she and Kyo are on the same page.

Dex-chan lover
Well, sex-charged part is true then, but not for our couple. Just a little tap on the lips, a lot of taps

Dex-chan lover
Damn. First of, Kyou is such a man. Holding it in that much. Then even straights up kiss her and tell her to wait until the time is right.

He's definitely a keeper. I bet if anyone feels more lucky to have each other it's Anna. Lewd, yes but it's cuter than lewd.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they invert it--Kyotaru's cool with it, knows it's just her job, but she gets all bent out of shape about it.
Yeah that's not gonna happen
We already got glimpses of this all the way back in the very early chapters and I thinkwhen he goes to see her at the acting set? I could be thinking of another chapter
Ichi is NOT comfortable with the idea of other people seeing Yamada at her best, and can also get very possesive about her, like when Sideburns-Kid-Whose-Name-Eludes-Me-Right-Now srarted praising her he got PISSED and even said "Yamada is mine" out loud

Dex-chan lover
Because there’s toxic people everywhere with lives so pathetic that they have to play the Big Man on the internet. Ignore them, let them whither away like the rest of the incel trolls.

Dex-chan lover
their age is not a problem.
the problems are, condoms are planned, and, they're not married.

chapter's fine i guess. it would be nice if ichikawa had to work a little harder to keep her respect. so far manga acts like it only takes his sincerity, which is not realistic after a certain point. let him find the judging/paternal part of the role

Users who are viewing this thread