The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 2 Ch. 27 - We Got Separated

Dex-chan lover
Him watching out for molesters is a good detail. I love that.

The plot twist was he was (consensually) molested by a hug

Slight correction, but Depression is not the lack of feeling. That is Schzoid Personality Disorder. Depression is much worse. It is instead this hollow feeling, this sheer lack of energy or willpower. It completely grabs a hold of you can keeping dragging you down and down until you can't escape anymore. @jonsmth

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
Thanks. I was just keeping it casual and simple (not that I'm well-versed in it other than for experiencing it myself).
Anxiety would often go hand-in-hand and may cause the same overindulgence in vices (as far as what my psychiatrist seems to want to imply to me).

Aggregator gang
@N0Mi0 I could ask you the same question, smartass. I’m not the one who made the claim, so it’s not my job to go looking for evidence. I was hoping you’d provide something more specific, and hopefully reliable, but I guess you can’t do that.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, of course the comfy thread had to immediately devolve into a pointless debate on gender/sex differences. He does this everywhere, always ruining decent discussion. Notice how all he had to do was respond as aggressively as possible to a pretty much innocent post and then let the other users argue over it.

@undulant
Das rite my man

Dex-chan lover
Ichikawa should finally murder someone to build some self-confidence. He has less than a normal amount, so even without becoming any chad, he could use a little bit more.

MD@Home
>that feel when you go from "he's a sweet guy and kinda cute too, let me get to know him better" to "OH GOD OH SHIT I'M IN FUCKING LOVE"

MD@Home
Thinking more on this chapter:

There's a pretty high likelihood that Kimioku has a scene that strongly resembles the milk tea moment here. Not enough of a resemblance for it to come off as "this only hit her that hard because it was like that part of that manga she likes," but enough that we might have a scene where Ichikawa gets to that scene in Kimioku and goes "wait, did I actually land a critical hit there?"

Dex-chan lover
@Storm After 4 months no way you remember, but just in case... He remembered what?
I THINK you might've been referring to him giving her tea? It did look like he landed a Critical Hit with that. But it was more of him being his normal nice guy, no?

Users who are viewing this thread