The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 2 Ch. 27 - We Got Separated

Dex-chan lover
Secret relationship ? Why not. Hopefully it will be as sweet as Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki

Double-page supporter
ah my week is made. thank you so much.

also notice how we didn't get a quick little flashback to the scene as to why that tea was effective. hell most of the time in regular panels where they're just moving from place to place, yamada is either looking at her best friend or ichikawa. there's also a lot of times, especially in the twitter extras, where yamada does something quite clever for ichikawa but since ichikawa doesn't have a high opinion of himself he doesn't see the true meaning behind them. i guess that just makes this more fun to read for me.

Dex-chan lover
@ Kefkabot The problem is that at start the guy was ashamed of Fujiyama, so he wanted to keep it a secret. He just wanted to touch her breasts. Then he started to really like her. In the end there was the train scene, when he defended it, it was a beautiful scene. In B Gata H Kei Yamada was also ashamed to take over the relationship. Usually one is ashamed to be in relationship with the other.

Contributor
@Steallet
Females tend to cry often, it's just showing emotions. Men biologically are harder to make cry.

I mean, remember yo mama. Or sister. Or girlfriend sorry

Dex-chan lover
@Randomizer
There might be a correlation with that, but the usual cause is depression

Depressed -> can't feel anything
Depressed -> will indulge with vices to cope with depression
Depressed -> will probably masturbate more often to cope with depression

@Steallet
Yamada cried due to being overwhelmed by both anxiety and guilt. You know, kids being kids.
She was having the time of her life, paying attention to nothing else but Ichikawa. This partly caused them to get separated from the group.
While she never says it (only internal monologue we will ever hear is from Ichikawa), she does feel responsible, considering that she waited for him outside and supposedly had every chance to tell everyone else to wait.

Dex-chan lover
Our edgy wholesome boy doesn't realize it, but he won major points with her this time too.

I...still can't tell if she's flirting with him sometimes. Sometimes she might just be an airhead.

Double-page supporter
@Psychronia While she does like him, I don’t think she’s purposefully flirting with him tbh. I think it’s just her being an airhead. She’s been shown to be mature physically but not mentally. That’s just my opinion on it though.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god she wants him sooooooooooooo bad.

lmfao "Females" Y'all can tell this dude has never seen a vagina in real life.
Men don't cry because it's fucking beaten into us day after day after day by society at large that men should never show feelings or that if you cry you're "gay" or a wuss or whatever. We are constantly told over and over again by the media, by other men, by women that crying is a weakness. So we don't. And when we do cry we feel embarrassed and ashamed and fuck dude, cry in front of other people and watch their reactions.

It's not biological ya dumb-ass.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaduufrrj Oh yeah I forgot how it started. But the second half was wholesome. So yeah, maybe like the second half

Contributor
What OniBarubary said, or at least I don't know any studies about men being more difficult to bring to tears. I would say women "tend to be" more emotional overall, but a man can cry easily. "Boys don't cry" is what makes it more difficult, as there is generally a societal pressure that men/boys *shouldn't* cry.

Damn just noticed that gal friend of her and the other guy were a couple in elementary school

Double-page supporter
@N0Mi0 Do you have any proof that what you said is true? I don’t know about you, but the women in my life don’t cry all that often, so it makes me think you just pulled that information out of your ass.

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword And as you should know, your experiences aren't universal and that there's 8 billion other people who have their own opinions formed through their experiences. In my and several people I know, women tend to be the more emotional gender, so we all think they cry more.

Double-page supporter
@seirio Cool, but that’s not what I’m talking about nor what I asked for. I’m talking about it being a biological thing, which is what I’m asking proof for because I don’t think it’s true. Thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread