The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - I've Switched It

Dex-chan lover
OihSwGE.png

I won't post anything else, I promise.

Contributor
I knew that there was rice on her face but I thought the rice got there from her eating too much. So I was a bit confused on why she was so embarrassed. Nah, turns out she straight up sniffed it.

I’m pretty sure Yamada knew she was wearing Ichikawa’s jersey the entire time.

Love how subtle the manga is, gives it a down to earth feel.

Dex-chan lover
I used to think the title was referring to edge boy but now I'm not so sure...

Contributor
That credit page is most likely one of the greatest ever made. The stock image of a hacker, the multicolored bingo text. Seriously made me burst out laughing.

Dex-chan lover
That credit page was tremendous, lol. Yamada's smile when she was showing off the jersey to Ichikawa was so predatory, hahahahaha.

Dex-chan lover
comics plus funny credits page plus cat picture! you spoil us 'boredom society', appreciate the hard work!

Double-page supporter
Aw, man, I can't decide which manga is better: this or https://mangadex.org/title/31459/arakure-ojousama-wa-monmon-shiteiru . Both of them are gold.

Dex-chan lover
She knew from the begining...hehehe

Also funny page with how they call each other.

@Alex646 The 2 have nothing in common to compare lol. If you enjoy cute romance go for this manga, if you want borderline hentai manga then go for the other. The 2 can the best of their own category.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 fhfhg good point. I mean, really his dark thoughts totally tapered off once he started interacting with people in a friendly way.... so really it's just bc he was frustrated and alone, then. Which, really. Again, that's just normal.

Users who are viewing this thread