The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 36.2 - Extra Chapter 33 - On The Way Back Home In Winter, We Shared a First

@Jmann and we can see how that goes with the rampant shooting in America. Too much freedom, that these called freedom are what causes America to self-explode. Another good example of American Freedom is the anti-lockdown that are implemented in America, that they rather demonize doctors, as well as innocent Asian people in America as a mean of placing blame. Yeah, FREEDOM~!

Contributor
Are we lost is extras continuity again? Even now the difference is closeness is kinda... Big.

Also, I'd like to add this 3rd place, but I freaking have to idea what's this Boy's stuff is, so... Google ain't much help here.

Dex-chan lover
@GothicRexterz
1) You twisting my words and exaggerating, implying some other subject to my words
2) dont you think that main reason of mass shooting is the free market of weapons in US? Where in the whole world you can easily get weapon on the street? Where in the world basically there is a gun in every house, so your kid could reach it? This is my opinion, just saying (bcs you mentioned it).
All I'm saying - obviously Japan system not working like they want it to work. Reasons? I'm speculating here basically on my knowledge from media. But the bullying IS problem there, everyone knows it. And when there are such problems like this - scolding children's bcs they eating buns in school uniform on the street - fuckin hypocrisy, imho.

Cute, just cute. This manga is rapidly creeping into my heart and becoming my favourite of 2019/20. I enjoy the raws a lot, but the translation is well done as well.

Besides that, as somebody who lived in Japan and worked there at a japanese middle school for three years, I find the bitching about japanese society and its after school activities by people who have no idea what they're talking about, cute as well. But there can only be one edgelord: Ichikawa.

Dex-chan lover
@Ataru Do explain how people are wrong about what they have been bitching about here I stead of just saying, "You haven't lived there, so you wouldn't get it"
Because while I don't live in Japan, I do live in an Asian country, and I still think that it's bs.

@Darklight99

Sorry Darklight, I'm a working adult in my 40s and have no time to argue on the internet over trivial things. I barely have enough time to read some manga and to glance over the comments ;)
All I can say is: While japanese society and its school system isn't perfect, iit has its merits. And all this talk about constant bullying in japanese schools tells me that the commentators have never been nor worked at a japanese school and just take all the clichés from anime/manga/live action at face value and read too many hot topic! articles about Japan. There was not one single case of bullying where I worked at in three years, a school with other 700 students, and it was also extremely rare at school where other ALTs I know worked at.

That's all, and now you all forget politics/SJW topics and enjoy the fluff in Bokuyaba. Like japanese often say: "It's just manga." ;)

Imagine what a sad shitty person you have to be to defend a society that makes children afraid to eat snacks in their free time.

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann
So, to me it's because if something wrong happens to the students in the way to (and from) the school, maybe they have to hold responsibility.
Giving a parallel example from where i live. A public server, if suffer an accident that makes him incapacitated for the work can receive full retirement (as by retirement, i mean receiving a salary, don't know what is the name in English) no matter the age or how much time he was working. In that case, the state holds responsibility to the public server on the way to the work.
I remember having some rule like that about students going to arcades and stuff like that in the school uniform.

Fed-Kun's army
Normally I’d be thinking “damn she’s kinda thicc and tall for a 14 year old
But then I have a ?cousin? Who built like that and almost as tall as me (I’m 5’8) and she’s 11
Yeah
Some People just built different

I called the food exchange since the moment she wanted to pick different things, was easily predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread