The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - I Really Got Soaked

Contributor
I'm dead, inside and out.

P.S. For all of you wondering why he's so chill about pads, he's been brought up in a female environment, having both his mother and sister around. I mean, I was brought up in the same environment, and I was used to all kinds of girl talks before I even understood what most of them were about.
Obviously, I still feel somewhat uneasy talking to female acquaintances about periods, but no way do I feel frustrated. So can relate to Ichikawa.

P.S.S. Being send to buy some pads among other things is, well... Yeah. Childhood...

Dex-chan lover
A real gentleman.

She's in middle school, and quite...physically mature, so I wouldn't have been surprised.

for the people that wants the next chapter 39 is good but chapters 42-43 those chapter are sugar literally insert the heart atack meme

Ichikawa should understand about yamada feelings already, nah he just looked down his self, look yamada touched and wiped out his drenched cheeks though but he thought about moms, ahaha ichikawa boi :3

Aggregator gang
Wait, there are worse days than others?

Like are there bloodier days?

Dex-chan lover
@Kazeiro already mentioned it, but I love the contrast in the beginning of the chapter when Ichikawa backed away from Yamada when she tried to touch his face to his shocked/surprised reaction when she did it again at the station and he just rolled with it and even smiled while enjoying it. The subtle changes in behavior for both of them from chapter to chapter, or even page to page, is just fantastic.

For some reason i thought it was cotton candy and i had to go back when she said she didn’t have her period cause of how confused i was afsfsfsfsfsfs

Users who are viewing this thread