The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 39.2 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
So who's the girl in page 9 at the bottom right? I don't remember ever seeing her.

Dex-chan lover
DARK PERSONA OF YOURS FROM EARLY CHAPTERS, WHERE ART THOU

You're so optimistic, Ichikawa! They're mocking you and you're having fun!

Contributor
If this was still the same MC from ch 1, then he would have been fantasizing about how to kill em. This shows how much he has grown as a character and what actually good character development looks like. Same with Yamada, she wouldn't have even given two shitz and would have acted like a glutton while being ignorant of what her friends said about Ichikawa

Dex-chan lover
@Pandawanka Shows he has matured over the course of the manga. We barely see his dark tendencies (which were all possibly due to 8th grade syndrome coupled with loneliness) anymore aside from his taste in shirt designs.

Fed-Kun's army
coming up with epic burns in his head after getting owned, extremely relatable

Dex-chan lover
@KingNova777 He still reads books about murder and gore stuff. His interests haven't changed that much, but yeah, he has lost some of that chuunibyou energy and the delusions that come with it. He even admitted to reading Ika Musume (back during the visit to the magazine publisher), which is pretty high up on the lighthearted comedy scale (as far as I remember).

Dex-chan lover
Apparently not much people were able to notice that
Yamada's got rather thicker eyebrows, at least compared to the other girls, even to Ichikawa himself. Go even check and backtrack the previous chaps
. 😳

I love how she isn't afraid to just grab anything of his. She just does what she wants to him.

Double-page supporter
That wretched imitation made me laugh more than it should have. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread