The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - I Was Used

Dex-chan lover
@Chimeracord

I believe it means SERIOUS/SERIOUSLY since Yamada yells it out while facing our gloomy mc

I be the GF figured out Yamada had the hots for mr Gloom which was why she was shocked

@giolleau Hahahah I'm really surprised the chapter released early. Well it's good though the cliffhanger's gone early

Usually I hate dense MCs but this guy clearly has social axniety which can pretty much fuck up your perception of things around you.

Fed-Kun's army
until the 4th page i thought mc was wearing stripey socks

also woot woot major progress alert

i can definitely understand mc's reasoning. if you have very little self esteem and confidence, you'll naturally start believing that people's motives when they interact with you aren't very pure or sincere. and even after all the crazy, fun shenanigans they've been through, all it really takes to start believing that shady, pessimistic voice inside your heart is one little push. but yeah i know things are gonna be fine in the end since these two dorks are absolutely in love with each other bwahaha!

Dex-chan lover
MC instantly assuming the worst when it comes to social situations and other's motivations relating to them is pretty realistic to those with that disposition.

Dex-chan lover
I think Yamada was trying to reassure Ichikawa that she's single. with that "I don't, okay?!"

Oh cmon now ... Yamada just confess to MC already because he will never confess to you ... He don't have that confidence ...

Dex-chan lover
Man i don't like this event but an event like this was bound to happen. Brokawa still has his issues to sort out...

Also, i think the girl figured out that Yamada likes ichikawa, she was so insistent on being single

Users who are viewing this thread