The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 43 - I Hate Yamada

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, her crying hurts me deep. Cheers to my boy for looking past the issue and maturing just a bit from it. That hug was too cute and definitely not just some make-up hug. God this is too cute <3

Looking back the time Ichikawa spent away from Yamada was clearly a wake up call for her. Suddenly being ghosted by him opened an Ichikawa shaped hole in her Ichikawa shaped heart.

she realizes just how in love she is, and essentially starts an all out assault on him after this chapter. And she does not let up as of me writing this, seeking every opportunity to line chat and set up dates. Aggghhhhh! I just love this stories writing 😣

Can't say how glad I am to see the author didn't drag the misunderstanding drama for several chapters. It works for these short bursts, but it's so overused as a source of drama. The line "It wasn't Yamada's heart I didn't understand, but my own" cemented this as my favourite romcom I've seen, as if it wasn't already.

Dex-chan lover
"Even though I really wanted it, I figured I couldn't get it anyway, so I was just looking for reasons to hate it. Because letting yourself like something that much is scary".
LIKE. A. FUCKING. TRUCK.

Character development & Properly used cliches in my RomCom manga?
Seriously though all the writing accumulating to this moment is pure poetry.
Such a beautiful scene.

Users who are viewing this thread