The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 43 - I Hate Yamada

maxresdefault.jpg

Contributor
The him from the early chapters would never have realized that by himself...
Talk about snatching victory from the jaws of defeat, man

Same things that makes us happy makes us sad

-Big Smoke

(Yeah i know it's laugh and cry)

This chapter hurts : (

Dex-chan lover
I get why people wouldn’t like any problems in this series but I think it is needed for progress although it might not be needed all the time. This chapter is great

Dex-chan lover
That was actually fast. Like in just a few panels he realized Yamada is not like that. I thought I understood Ichikawas thought process and that he might think that Yamada holding that Tissue pack she had gathered back then is an opportunist and just got those tissues jut because its free. He thought of them instead as like she treasured those tissues instead.

I like that callback panel at the end where Yamada's first time catching him looking and to him looking down

Supporter
Great chapter and an all around great resolution to the conflict introduced in the previous one. Thank you for making the wait between translations mercifully short!
Real resolution won't come for quite a while yet. Anna's just glad to have whatever that was put behind them right now and her questions and his answers can and will wait for another day.

Aggregator gang
By rough calculations (Anime does 5 Chapters an episode) this will be in Episode 9 and officially make this Anime of the Season/Year. EPISODE 9 EPISODE 9 EPISODE 9 EPISODE 9 EPISODE 9 EPISODE 9

Users who are viewing this thread