The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 44 - We're Using LINE

Dex-chan lover
The friend already noticed. In fact I believe that the 3 friends already realized. Will they be against it?

@quagzlor he's got self esteem issues, and she's a model /actress. Even if he had regular self esteem, a model /actress would seem out of his league

Supporter
Slow steady story...I love it. Hope the author continues like this. I can even forgive if they try some cliches, I just love these characters that much.
Tks for the TL. 🥰

Dex-chan lover
Page 5, has she stopped wearing her shorts? That's a sneaky cheeky peek.

Double-page supporter
so i just realized... the title is using "We" now.

this is the beginning isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
I wish we could see her inner monologue. She must have been psyching herself up to get his number ever since the other day when the topic was brought up.
looking forward to more.

Double-page supporter
@Zerlawn They act like a manchild every time they don’t understand something. No point in telling them to chill because I don’t think they know how to do that.

Actually, I am not sure if that has as much meaning because there's a chapter titled, We got separated. If anyone can look into raws to see if this is significant would be appreciated!

Dex-chan lover
@Koni big brain take.
@ninjazz I would have missed that. Nice.
@Cesarean-Pizza While I agree, I love this manga for being from the perspective of Kyoutarou and seeing it through his unease and self-doubt. Reminds me so much of being that age and feeling like that, so it comes across as very natural.
@tozzwang He was just being an immature edgelord, lashing out internally to make up for his low status and self-esteem.

Users who are viewing this thread