The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 44 - We're Using LINE

Dex-chan lover
Yamada discovering the value of subversion mixed with sudden directness.
He cant wriggle outta it if you ask him forceful like.

d14.png

Dex-chan lover
Im now just rooting for Yamada at this point. Also Smooth, girl. smooth.

Also one of her friends noticed Yamada interacting with Ichikawa very friendily. I wonder when the friends are gonna talk to her about their relationship

Supporter
The friend already noticed. In fact I believe that the 3 friends already realized. Will they be against it?
Chii is canonically incapable of noticing romantic connections around her. We've seen Moe notice them flirting and insult Icchi before trying to get Yamada to go after the track guy instead (although she's currently reevaluating her stance off-stage). And Nyaa has taken note of Kyou's interest in looking after Anna as well as her interest in his interest but doesn't make a fuss about that kinda stuff.

EDIT: On this current re-read, I'm now convinced Moeko had been trying to separate our couple and jump into the gap back then. Either way, she was quite aware.

Last edited:
Supporter
I wish we could see her inner monologue. She must have been psyching herself up to get his number ever since the other day when the topic was brought up.
looking forward to more.
Surprised she waited as long as this after missing with the indirect approach a couple months earlier (and seeing Moe succeed by being direct).

Definitely forgot btw

Got to meet up with him on christmas

Get his line address

Yamada big brain killing 2 birds with 1 stone

Dex-chan lover
wth? he's had that gal's line this entire time but these two are exchanging only now?

Users who are viewing this thread