The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 4 Ch. 54 - I Prayed at the Shrine

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter the sister (name unknown 😂) will reveal all the embarassing pictures of Ichi as a younger child to Yamada. 😍

MD@Home
Yamada radiating such massive "that's bullshit and you know it" energy with that "so you don't want anything to change?" panel.

I also love onee-chan unknowingly (at first, anyway) inflicting such critical damage to his remaining lines of defense against the realization that Yamada feels the same way and he needs to fuckin' GO FOR IT on the fourth page that his internal monologue shuts down.

Dex-chan lover
The sis just cannot handle how much of a catch her little brother has bagged. It's ridiculous. I love every panel of it.

This whole chapter was both hilarious and wholesome, I feel like we are closer to the ending but hopefully it is a nice one.

MD@Home
@Vini nah, I don't think this is going to end when they're Officially Together, there's at least as much material to be made about a socially awkward manlet in a relationship with an 11/10 goofball as there is to be made about them getting into said relationship. I think Norio's said this manga is meant to be an "idealized first love," so it running past them getting together makes sense.

If I had to guess I'd say it'll probably end when they graduate from middle school, which is a little over a year from when they are now in-universe.

>idealized first love

Would it be the last tho? Find out in the next episode...

Dex-chan lover
I want to hold the Onee-san tightly and whisper into her ear how cute she is.

Dex-chan lover
The payoff this chapter was amazing. So many things to talk about:
[ul][li]Yamada looks great. A houndstooth coat is uber stylish, the pattern stands out. Definitely more formal and nice date vibes.[/li][li]First time Onee-san sees Yamada, shocked about how she's an absolute unit (when compared to her younger brother),[/li][li]...followed by the mental beating on Ichikawa by describing all the fussing Yamada is doing before meeting up.[/li][li]Yamada greeting the parents first is definitely thinking ahead.[/li][li]The long awaited meeting! Onee-chan being creepy the first time she greets Yamada! I lost it here, did not expect her to be so derpy hahaha...[/li][li]Yamada pout spotted! That quick exchange about Ichikawa double booking was so cute.[/li][li]Hand touching! Oh my! Ichikawa wants to run to the men's room after that...[/li][li]After they split up, even Onee-san realizes Yamada's girlfriend power level.[/li][li]Page 11: Yamada with fried chicken stuffed in her mouth and an armful of food: I'm on this page and only if I were a quarter as stylish...[/li][li]Page 11 (continued): Onee-san's invitation is so hilariously pervy/creepy, ahahaha... I smell doujin material here[/li][li]Page 12: Insert Universe/Mind Blown memes here[/li][/ul]
I only hope next chapter (or a few extra chapters) picks up where we left off.

Once has that major sibling energy where the differences show & allow the 2 to bicker, but then she has moments where she truly is her brother's sister

Users who are viewing this thread