The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 4 Ch. 54 - I Prayed at the Shrine

Dex-chan lover
3h5nd0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
lol of course Onee is just older female version of Ichikawa. Awkwardness and all :p

That prayer hand is great move by Yamada.

Next chapter gonna be another great one.

Double-page supporter
The god of the shrines was supes confused about his wish, lol

I'm getting both Watamote and Hitomi is shy with strangers vibes.

Ichi is like a boy version of Tomoko and his sister is like a more wholesome Tomoko

lmao when she said she had to go, she wanted Kyo chan to go after her. And he, as usual, accidentally did what she wanted him to do. This kid is such an accidental chad that im starting to think he does it on purpose.

Dex-chan lover
Hate the term "in the West", especially as applied here. No, it's not a thing to say in all of the "West". It's some parts. I'm not saying the comparison doesn't work in other places. I'm saying that specifically between Japanese "spark" and English "chemistry", saying "the West" is lazy.

And yes, I know other languages have it as the equivalent word for chemistry, such as química. It's still a lazy thing to say unless it applies to the whole "West".

Now I wonder if we're gonna get "cockblock sister" or "wingman sister". Ichi's narrative of his sister is negative but I can't help but feel like it's just warped sibling perception and she's actually not bad.

Dex-chan lover
All these comments might be lost... like tears in rain...

But yeah onee-chan totally ships it.

Users who are viewing this thread