The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - We Aren't Adults

MD@Home
- On page 8, Yamada's first line in the Japanese is just "niteru" ("similar"), without saying who her dad is similar to. She's most likely thinking that he's similar to Ichi but hesitating to say it, considering that he concludes she's trying to say that he's similar to Yamada and she starts to correct him before Yamama barges in. Translating her first line as "he looks like me" breaks it both in that it defines who she's saying her dad is similar to and how they're similar when the original line doesn't specify either of those things.

-The inner monologue in the last two pages is screwed up. The "I'm never gonna come here again" line is shifted from the last box of page 13 to the last box of page 12, where what's there in the Japanese is a line about how Yamama is different from what he expected, then the "a titan?" box is completely empty and it and the following line are in the last two boxes. This both completely obliviates what's actually in the last box on 12 (a line about Yamama being different from what he expected her to be like) and also kinda ruins the joke of him saying to himself that he's never coming back while agreeing to come back someday in his LINE conversation with Yamada.

Aggregator gang
Ok so its because of ichikawa bath water that yamada made her mom wait,and at the last panel, it's her dad who saw ichikawa's borrowed shirt(from yamada).

Wtf kind of discussion is going on here tho. How is Ichikawa autistic in any way. He reads the air/mood like a beast, and he just has a tendency to think of the worst case scenarios in social scenarios. HE CAN READ PEOPLE WELL

Aggregator gang
@Suzushiiro thank you for pointing the mistakes at pages 11-12, didn't notice I uploaded the unchecked version of the chapter. I updated it, some typos should be fixed too now.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the bottle at the window was something Ichi gave her earlier and she didn't want him to realize it. Maybe the milk tea from that time she was crying?

Also, mama is actually adorable wtf

Edit: yup, it's the milk tea bottle https://mangadex.org/chapter/820757/4

I was wondering what happened to the drawing that ichikawa gave yamada in chapter 4, did she throw it away??

>On page 8, Yamada's first line in the Japanese is just "niteru" ("similar"), without saying who her dad is similar to. She's most likely thinking that he's similar to Ichi but hesitating to say it,

yes, the other translation got this correct - look at the contrast between who Ichikawa imagines and who he encounters at the door

Dex-chan lover
Papa saaaaaw. He's also a tall boy. I want to see how he and mama got together now.

Users who are viewing this thread