The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 5 Ch. 66 - I Was Thrown

That kid has nothing but weird fetishes, and he couldn't be prouder.

@Hacete
poor Adachi. He is alone in the dance club.
with almost all the girls. So long as the teacher didn't pair him up specially, his imagination should be running wild. Kind of curios about the fight over who gets (stuck with) him.

@Tatherwood I imagine covid has forced most amarican schools to up their game

the bald guy got some freaky fetishes but I've seen worse, so it's ok i guess unless it affects anyone.

Dex-chan lover
@monoreposo All he did was choose the dance club, hoping to see Yamada. But from what you just said, it sounds like he will get a harem of his own 😂

@Hacete Yep. A harem no one wants to be part of. I know he wasn't planning this, but there is no way he is upset. After all, he still faps to these girls

Personally, I am rooting for our overly cute delinquent girl, nyaa. Idk why, but I really want her together with him. I feel like she could control/real him in, and I feel that he is an overall nice guy who would treat her right (unlike pickup pai who is a nice and friendly cheating bastard of a jerk)

MD@Home
@monoreposo Norio's tendency to pair them off in the volume title/cover art (see https://mangadex.org/chapter/973521/2 and to a lesser extent https://mangadex.org/chapter/973522/3 also I don't think it's on here but volume 3's back cover also features Ichi, Yamada, Moe, and Adachi) makes me think that Adachi/Moe is more likely than Adachi/Nyaa. She'd also be good at keeping him in line, but relative to Nyaa I think she's close enough to his wavelength that they'd get along pretty well.

And yeah, Adachi seems like he's the inverse of Pickup-pai- he acts like an immature perv a lot of the time but is a decent guy underneath it all, as opposed to Pickup-pai who tries to project this image of being a smooth charmer but then his mask slips and shows the scumbag underneath.

@Suzushiiro Hmmm. You may be right with that pairing. But, tbf, she is the side of the tank that takes on the full assault. Could very well just be doing her norm and talking to any guys that try to approach her crew.

As for pickup-pai, I don't think he tries to hide his scum at all. When it comes to relationships with woman, he is total scum. But he seems nice otherwise. Like, some totally messed up guy threw a bike at him and he organized a rescue mission for it asap.

I thought for a while that he might be a best bro, but terrible lover sort of chara, though the last meeting made me question it. Still not sure where he was going with that. Perhaps he considers the lover of someone he is interested in as an enemy, or perhaps he was just trying to figure out their relationship. Or... perhaps when he saw their relationship, he started questioning if the bike incident was a coincidence and was trying to carefully tread into the topic.

Or perhaps I am putting too much thought into this. Either way, he is an interesting character. Hope we get a side story from his gf's point of view one day. Really curious what the hell is going on with him and why she stays with him despite everything.

Also, when she approached yamada in the library, I kind of thought she was intending to accept her as a 3rd member of their relationship instead of asking her to forgive him or buzz off. If that was the case, the possibility that she is bi could also be explored

Gosh I like this series too much. End of rant

MD@Home
@monoreposo I think after the initial shock Pickup-pai drew the same conclusion that Ichi initially did from what happened in chapter 42- that Yamada was just using Ichi to keep persistent men off her back and didn't have any real feelings for him, because of course an 11/10 like her would never be interested in a manlet loner like Ichi. He probably rationalizes everything she does to avoid letting him get close as her just playing hard-to-get.

Braids-chan definitely just wants Pickup-pai to stop chasing after other girls so she can have him to herself- she gets that he has no chance with Yamada but is in denial over it, so she went into the library that day trying to get something out of Yamada that she could use to finally convince him. Considering her shock at what she sees when she walks in there with Pickup-pai I don't think showing him something like that was *exactly* what she was planning, but after plan A (get her to say she has a boyfriend) blew up in her face her plan B was definitely to get him to realize that Yamada had a crush on that kid.

@Suzushiiro Hmmmmm.... That makes sense. So her second entry was the start of plan B. She was trying to make him realize Yamada has a crush on Ichi by letting him see what she had previously saw in the library. But the scene she entered in on was too intense and she aborted because she was too flustered and didn't want to interrupt.

Then at the restaurant when she finally realized he didn't get the same message from that scene as she did, she attempted to correct him directly, only to be stopped by Moeko who knew neither of them had admitted it out loud yet and was against the idea of a 3rd party voicing it for them.

Thanks. I feel like I have gotten to connect with her quite a bit through you. Perhaps more than a side story would have done

Users who are viewing this thread