The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 6 Ch. 72 - I Got Chocolate

I think the Great Mangadex Blackout is to blame. This series was just getting better and better until suddenly no more comments. It makes me sad to lose that bit of community squeeeing, but I know people still love this story.
hmmm, so this explain why there are some old mangas with so many comments in a chapter and out of nowhere no comments in the next chapters while the quality of the work remains pretty good

Supporter
Moe back in Stealth Rival mode, dumping giri choco out on Icchi's desk for the rest of the boys but leaving the last piece to him as maybe-giri, maybe-honmei, who knows? Any move he makes here could be deliberately misconstrued by someone who wants to deliberately misconstrue things. Anna isn't the only one playing shogi today.

Dex-chan lover
I think the Great Mangadex Blackout is to blame. This series was just getting better and better until suddenly no more comments. It makes me sad to lose that bit of community squeeeing, but I know people still love this story.
May i know what was the Great Mangadex Blackout like I wasnt here during that time

I like how the author used the past extra chapters into main chapter
My favorite thing about this is that the extra chapters feel like we are looking into their future where they have gotten a lot closer so it kind of makes you want to read more to see them get to that level of closeness.

Does someone want to explain to me why there is like a 2 year gap of this being edited ? Was it because of covid?

Users who are viewing this thread