The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 8 Ch. 113 - My Love for Him

This is so cute I teared up a bit <3
And here we are, Sukinaki ga Megane, Kubo-san and Boku no Kokoro no Yabai, my big 3 of the serializing are at the same pace, I feel so full of happiness and at the same time anxious about how long they'll keep serializing them... I just love them sooo much!

I randomly saw a twitter post two days ago. I had no idea this manga existed (and upcoming anime). I read the entire manga until now. God they're so cute. Literally just created an account only to say LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Dating arc time!!!!!!
...wait, how will it be any different to what they're like already
right? It's gonna be like a "when do we come out to our friends?" and overthinking it and then when they finally do everyone will be like "umm...yeah no shit" lol. Other than that I guess we have a potential kiss on the lips and more unfettered banter. And some randos trying to break them apart. Good times.

Plot twist, she was just showing him how she acted in her audition.
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
This is so cute I teared up a bit <3
And here we are, Sukinaki ga Megane, Kubo-san and Boku no Kokoro no Yabai, my big 3 of the serializing are at the same pace, I feel so full of happiness and at the same time anxious about how long they'll keep serializing them... I just love them sooo much!
Kubo only has one more volume before it ends unfortunately..

Users who are viewing this thread