The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 114 - We're Going Out

Dex-chan lover
POST HIGH SCHOOL ARC!
man I can only remember Hajime no Gal, Kimi iro machi that continued on towards agter high school

Dex-chan lover
Thank god this is continuing.

It never fails to make my day better.

Been a while since I’ve been genuinely happy for the protagonists

Dex-chan lover
If this isn't indirectly a massive dig at Kubo-san, I don't know what is. It's hilarious that they were both stories had field trips in Kyoto and Nara at the same time, and Kubo is taking the L route whereas BokuYaba is taking the W route

Dex-chan lover
Yamada lust can't be contained anymore. My boy Ichi is in danger.

But really, when was the last time anyone here read a manga were the female lead was so aggresive with her emotions without being a meme yandere or tsundere? This manga is truly a breath of fresh air.

Dex-chan lover
this inverted sex role stuff is starting to get old... it's time for our boy to grow up a little and show some small sign of treating her not as an equal, but as an inferior, which is the natural order of things. i'm not holding my breath for author to write it that way, but it could happen. the normal way for it to start is from her expectations for him to be more possessive, and his sensitivity to them. nagatoro shows the way

Dex-chan lover
iC4zT1A.png

sniff-emote.gif

I do love how we get to see the classic jealous Anna eyes again. That and her asserting her dominance as prime Girlfriend is fantastic. Hopefully we get to witness more like this, but with Icchi also starting to be more comfortable getting into it.

Dex-chan lover
Telling it to their parents...
Well, Ichikawa did already confessed his feelings for Yamada, to her dad in the early chapter
But still, I am excited to see their reaction to the news!

Dex-chan lover
this inverted sex role stuff is starting to get old... it's time for our boy to grow up a little and show some small sign of treating her not as an equal, but as an inferior, which is the natural order of things. i'm not holding my breath for author to write it that way, but it could happen. the normal way for it to start is from her expectations for him to be more possessive, and his sensitivity to them. nagatoro shows the way
Preach it, brother, lmao. But no, she’s not looking for that right now.

Users who are viewing this thread